Saturday 21 May 2011

So, shall I rename this blog ‘The Raptured Rambler’ perhaps?

Are we still here? Has the world tilted on its axis? Am I still here?
I don’t actually know as I am writing this yesterday. While I am quietly confident that the rapture will be postponed as usual, I felt it best not to take any chances and to schedule this post heaven forbid cyberspace should become void of my eternal journal and diary of a dead women. It would be however, somewhat ironic if I should  get hit by a bus or killed in an unforseen accident that this post would still be out there in the world tomorrow without me.
 I wonder what will happen when all of those anonymous bloggers out there are taken from this earth, will they simply disappear into oblivion, their followers never to learn of their fate? It’s like that, cyberspace. Perhaps that is part of its appeal, we can come and go as we please and have always got the choice to disappear....
*poof*
If I never return, then it was lovely to have met you all – I will send some sort of sign from the heavens to signify the existence of an afterlife. If you see a donkey wearing sunglasses and eating an ice cream, you will know I’m right beside you.
Till we meet again...

No comments: