Monday 1 December 2014

My brother is having a baby!


Well, technically my sister in law is actually HAVING the baby…
Fertility technology is pretty good but we haven't advanced quite that far yet!

This will be their first little bub, so to help ease the nerves my brother is exhibiting, I bought him this book:

 
Guaranteed to make you LOL all the way to the maternity ward!
 
It has a section about the baby and a really funny section about the man's take on what the mum is going through!
 


And also this one:


I got a few copies of this one.... hee hee hee!
 
Hilarious!

It’s scary how fast time flies, it was only the other day that I was pregnant with Buzz, reading every book on the market hoping one would teach me how the hell to be a parent, Up the Duff by Kazz Cooke became my bible! Now I look at Buzz already 12yrs old, growing taller every day, shape changing, his voice is starting to break…. They’re not babies for long.