Sunday 23 October 2011

Sunday Life Lessons

Good morning bloggers, it’s Sunday and I am too lazy to do a proper post, so I thought I would share a few of life’s little lessons that I have learned this week.
It turns out that water is the difference between flowers growing, or not.

·         I have learned that if you leave apple & black current juice in the fridge for too long, it turns to wine.
·         I have also learned that I am not above drinking it.
·         Don’t try to lose weight when your husband is trying to give up smoking, as you are destined to eat twice your weight in sugar and saturated fats each day in an attempt to combat his cravings.
·         Try not to drink too much fermented apple and black current juice the day before you have to work, the hangover is equivalent to being hit by one of tiny towns large freight trains.
·         When eating potato cakes, dripping in fat and smothered in sauce to appease your husband, you are bound to drop one on your nice clean new white shirt.
·         Septic Safe Laundry powders are as totally incapable of removing tomato sauce stains as the septic safe dishwashing tablets are at cleaning dishes.

So, what have you learned this week?

1 comment:

E. said...

Hey, Suzi. Great lessons you have learnt this week. I am finding the juice experiment veto ferreting though.

This week I learnt that Friends, Family and Coffee can't fix things but can certainly give you perspective.